Career Transition Services
OnTalent is a talent team of professionals, collectively with over 125 years of experience. Every day we deliver amazing outcomes, collaboratively – with quality and consistency. Proudly located in Brisbane and we work nationally, and internationally. We are a performance-focused people business that has two key specialisms:
- Career Management services – supporting the development and transition of all talent to meet the changing face of work. We do this through a variety of programs including:
- Career Development Programs – career review, direction and boosters through to career transition and outplacement and retirement programs;
- Learning and development Programs – coaching and mentoring, workshops on team building, customer focused leadership, the coaching approach to leadership, influencing for business success and leading through change.
- Consulting services – Organisational reviews, workforce planning, HR audits, expert facilitation and key note speaking.
- Executive search and recruitment of senior leaders, commercial and technical specialists.
We connect people and purpose. We believe that when this happens, both talent and the organisations truly succeed.
Deborah Wilson – General Manager – Career Management Services – email@example.com – +61 403 779 746
Certification and Auditing
Certex International Pty Ltd (Certex) is an Australian owned business that offers certification services in:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Medical recruitment agencies against state health requirements including the NSW Health standard for managing locums.
- Talent Engagement Standard
- RCSA SDS Standard
As a niche operator we specialise in specific industries to provide you with expert service.
Dianne Gibert – Managing Director –firstname.lastname@example.org – +61412 933 863
Compliance and Induction Software
Smart HR Solutions motivation is to reduce your workload whilst giving you more control over your business. As an end to end supplier for online induction systems and specialised training and document management systems, we have proven many times we know how to achieve this.
Our valued clients use our services to:
- deliver training and information to their workforce,
- systemise existing workplace health and safety practices,
- more effectively manage their workforce’s competencies, licences and qualifications.
The range of services we offer includes:
- Initial consultation
- Project management
- System design and implementation
- Content development and ongoing management
- System hosting and maintenance
- Ongoing system support and helpdesk
- Facilitation centres and training coordination
We also offer administrative support services, should you need additional resources to effectively administer online solutions hosted by alternative suppliers [i.e. ‘off the shelf’ providers that lack support services].
If you want to keep your team happy, avoid fines and keep the regulators off your back, and maintain the business reputation you have worked so hard to create, then Smart HR Solutions is the right fit to achieve your goals.
Grab a coffee and contact us via email at email@example.com or phone on (07) 4957 4960, and we will be more than happy to discuss your unique business requirements.
Nick Flor – Owner – firstname.lastname@example.org – (07) 4957 4960
Workforce Compliance Platform
TikForce is an industry leading provider of workforce compliance solutions to Labour Hire and Recruitment organisations. We deliver a streamlined, low-cost way for organisations to pre-qualify, monitor and manage workers, across all levels of the workforce – providing complete visibility throughout a vendor supply chain. We do this by using technology to automate highly repetitive, administrative tasks.
The TikForce Platform provides workforce compliance solutions for management while ensuring the responsibility for sourcing and managing documents and credentials remains with each individual worker.
The TikForce Platform delivers:
– ID verification, enhancing the security of your clients and reducing your risk exposure to fraud
– Position-specific, online onboarding tools, ensuring that candidates meet your or your client’s specific requirements
– Online inductions, ensuring that your candidates are completely work-ready prior to going to site
– Documented records of credential capture and verification, demonstrating due diligence
– Ongoing monitoring of credentials, providing notifications of those nearing expiry, establishing transparency and ease of management
– The ability for candidates to purchase credentials like police checks online and continuously enhance their work profile
– Smart credential management that means workers only have to upload each credential once
– The ability to effectively engage and understand your workforce through customised data analytics.
The TikForce Platform is both web and app-based, making it mobile, accessible and easy to use. With TikForce you have access to a complete solution to ensure that you remain compliant.
Grant Thomas – Business Development Officer – email@example.com – +61 418 473 678
WorkPro makes workforce compliance simple for employers with an all-in-one dashboard that requests, tracks & manages key employment tasks online. Streamline your HR and take the stress out of meeting legal obligations. Use WorkPro for:
– Online Inductions & eLearning
– Australian Police Checks
– Work Rights Checks
– Licence & Document Management
With pre-built training modules created by experts, content updated to AUS & NZ standards and smart notifications to always keep you in control, WorkPro is the smart way to manage your workforce compliance.
Tania Evans – Founder – firstname.lastname@example.org – +61415294183
Если он знал, что мы его ликвидируем, то естественно было бы ожидать, что он накажет нас, допустив исчезновение кольца. В разговор вмешался новый участник. - Д-директор.