Sample Cover letter for Medical Rep
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Medical Rep.
(Write your name and address)
149 Stewart Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
596 Jett Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of Medical Rep for your office at Indianapolis via CareerBuilder . I am interested in becoming part of your organization and I believe that I have the required experience and qualifications for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Manage effective and consistent promotion of cerials product primarily to Medical Specialists in a given hospital or area.
- Conduct a free clinic program with the Mothers during expanded program of immunization.
- Conduct mothers class regarding the proper feeding of cereals to babies.
- Work closely with clients from diverse drugstores and/or distributors to come up to a feasible business development strategies.
- Conduct market check and conditions to every drugstores and Drug outlet
- Conduct Bookings, Collection, Delivery, and faltasking
- Can manage pressure in a given situation and willing to learn more from every challenge.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please inform me if you need any further information related to my qualifications and work experience. You can also contact me via phone number and email which is mentioned in my resume. I would like to thank you for your efforts in this matter.
Filed Under: Cover Letter
Medical Sales Representative Cover Letter
Medical sales representatives are also known as pharmaceutical sales executives. They are hired by pharmaceutical companies in order to perform the task of selling prescription medical drugs, equipment to medical healthcare professionals such as doctors, nurses and pharmacists. A medical sales representative's cover letter has to make a positive impact on the hiring manager in order to get your profile noticed.
The world of medical sales is a fast growing l field and thus as a candidate, one must possess unique qualities which make him/her stand out amongst other candidates. Medical sales representatives have to schedule meetings with pharmacists and physicians in order to pitch their products. A medical sales representative needs to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as a major chunk of their work consists of making a positive impact on the probable clients.
A cover letter for a medical sales representative should portray your efficiency in this field to the hiring manager and needs to convey your desire to work with the organization.
Tips on writing a Medical Sales Representative cover letter:
- Medical sales representatives are professionals who need to exude confidence while pitching their products to prospective clients. This confidence should also reflect in your cover letter and compel the hiring manager to take notice.
- State your experience in the field and also emphasize on your technical knowledge about the subject as many pharmaceutical companies expect their sales representatives to possess excellent knowledge about the product that they are selling.
- Do not write an overly long letter as most hiring managers have to go through several letters on a daily basis and a long letter may get ignored even if your profile is good. Write a concise cover letter that is to the point and relevant according to the job requirements.
- Use professional language throughout the letter. Typographical and grammatical errors will lead to a negative impression on the reader's mind.
- Mention the source where you found out about the job opening and also list the documents that you have attached along with the cover letter for their reference.
- State your wish to obtain a call from the hiring manager for a personal interview and thank the reader for their time and consideration.
Sample of Medical Sales Representative Cover Letter
John F. Long
4422 Clousson Road
Houston, TX 77002
Email ID: email@example.com
January 9, 2012
Renee L. Goodman
2691 Glen Street
Austin, TX 78704
Dear Ms. Goodman,
I am writing this letter in reference to your printed advertisement in the Texas Herald dated 01/07/2012, regarding the job opening for the position of a medical sales representative at your renowned organization. Based on the six years of experience that I posses in this field, I would like to apply for this job position.
I have worked as a medical sales representative at Alpha Pharmaceuticals from 2006 to 2011 and in this period, one of my primary job functions has been to establish and maintain relationships with various medical clienteles and promote medical products to them. I possess in-depth knowledge of many medical drugs and equipment, which has helped me in providing an effective sales pitch in the past and has resulted in high volume of sales for my past employer. I also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, which help me interact with clients in an efficient manner.
I have attached my resume along with this letter and it contains detailed information about my past job functions and educational qualifications. I believe I would be an excellent choice for this position and would strive to achieve good results as my past records suggest. Please feel free to get back to me on the contact details provided above in case you have any queries about my profile. Thank you for your time and consideration.
John F. Long
A medical sales representative's cover letter must display your skills and qualities as a marketing person and should emphasize on how you can be a valuable asset to the company if you're selected for the job.