Writing the Education Essay
Australian students of education have a challenging program of study. In addition to a pile of coursework and field experiences, they must then complete a stint of student teaching at the end of their programs. They must write unit and lessons plans and then prepare learning activities for students they are teaching, knowing that they are being watched and graded. When essays are then assigned for every course, it is easy to get overwhelmed and just accept that they will be no good because you don’t have the time.
Essay Roo to the Rescue
You don’t have to resign yourself to bad grades – not when you can get all of the education essay help you need at EssayRoo.com. While you are off preparing lessons or on your field experience, an expert with a Master’s in education, can be giving you the education essay writing help you need, no matter what the topic of that essay might be.
You see, we have a department of educators, some of them professors, retired professors, and retired teachers from all grade levels who have plenty of experience with writing essays and papers on topics from any of the courses you may currently be taking. They have educational schooling themselves from some of the best universities in Australia and other UK institutions.
So, if you have need for a premier education essay writing service, you can rely on EssayRoo.com to have the expert writers in place to take on your projects.
Here’s How We Operate
- You have an essay assignment that you realize you will not be able to finish on time or that yu just don’t want to write.
- You contact Essay Roo on our online site, talk to our customer support department if you have any questions or concerns, and then fill out the order form on our site. You will be asked for a lot of detail, and you must complete the form with as much of that detail as possible.
- From your order form, we will assign an expert writer in the topic field of your essay. If you need an undergraduate essay paper in your philosophy of education course, just provide the topic and other detail. Your writer will contact you directly if s/he has any questions.
- You will have a personal account on our website – you can contact your writer to check on progress at any time. You will also get your finished product through that account. You can then review it and approve it or not. If you don’t like, it just tell your writer what you want changed.
- When you have the final draft that you like, you simply approve it, and it will be ready for download.
- While your essays or papers is being completed, you will have time to study for those exams or prepare those lesson plans you are going to have to deliver.
Don’t Settle for an Unqualified Someone
Most writing services will take your order and your money, and you will not hear from them again until they send you a finished essay or paper. Once you look at it, you will see that you will not be able to turn it on. Your plagiarism scan has shown that large parts of it are not original; the writing may be so poor that you know the writer is not an educated professional with credentials to produce your essay.
Unfortunately, when you use one of these services, the risks are great.
- They do not check for plagiarism. We do. And we back up our guarantee of originality with a plagiarism report.
- They will not allow you to speak directly with your writer. They don’t want you to know that they are using poor students in third-world countries to produce them – students who are not native-English speakers and who are not yet even graduates of college.
- Their websites are usually not secure, and your personal and financial information will be at risk. At Essay Roo, we use the latest technology to protect your confidentiality and use an SSL-certified third party to process payments.
Aussie Students – You Deserve the Best
You pay a lot of money for tuition; you pay a lot for your other college expenses. When you put out money to a writing service and say, “Write my educational essays,” to EssayRooe.com, and put that worry to bed. You’ll get a perfect piece of writing every time for the reasonable price you pay.
This IELTS discussion essay sample answer is estimated at band 9. See comments below the essay for advice and tips.
Completing university education is thought by some to be the best way to get a good job. On the other hand, other people think that getting experience and developing soft skills is more important.
Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
It is considered by some that being a university graduate is the key to securing a good job while there are others who think that it is better to have experience and soft skills. In my opinion, I believe that having university education is essential for academic jobs while soft skills and experience are more useful in business.
On the one hand, many think it is easier for most people to find a good job if they are university graduates with a good degree. In other words, having tertiary education puts people one step ahead of others who do not and this can be the deciding factor in getting a good job. The competition to get in to universities and the increasing number of graduates show just how significant this level of education is for people’s future work opportunities.
On the other hand, having work experience and soft skills, such as leadership skills and other interpersonal skills, can also throw the balance in favour of the applicant, according to some. For many positions there are an overwhelming number of applicants and, therefore, it is often thought that having relevant experience in that line of work or having acquired useful soft skills that can be valuable to a company, can put one ahead of the game when applying for a position.
Finally, in my opinion, whether needing high level education or skills and experience, depends on the position being applied for. Take for example law, medicine or teaching, it is impossible to be considered for a position without the required educational background. In contrast, in business, it would be more important for a candidate to have soft skills and experience in that line of business so they can step into a position without further training and be of immediate benefit to the company.
In conclusion, getting a good job requires a relevant background either in experience or education depending on the type of work and field. People should make sure they attain the necessary skills or degrees before applying for a job in order to be sure of success.
Comments: This is a a band score 9 essay. It has over 300 words but all sentences are relevant, focused and well written. Band score 8.5 and 9 students can attempt long essays successfully but students from band 8 to band 6, should aim for around 270 to 290 words. Both sides are clearly discussed and the opinion is also clearly given. Linking devices are well used.
IELTS Liz’s Online IELTS Course:
Learn how to write essays for IELTS writing task 2 on my online course: IELTS Liz’s Online IELTS Writing Course
Main IELTS Pages
Develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free videos and more.